Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Came up with this genius idea...

So whilst out at lunch today munching on a Carls Jnr burger, I decided that due to the amount of burgers I eat, it would be a cool idea to set up a burger blog! My name is Gary, I live in the UK and when I travel abroad, I tend to only eat burgers... yep, sounds like it can get boring, but I like to stick to what I know and also, other countries do some pretty good ones! 

Planning on posting the name and location that the burger is from, photos, reviews and ratings of burgers I try! Hopefully other people will get involved and send me photos and reviews of burgers they try too, contact me via bennettsburgerblog@gbdents.com if you have tried a burger that deserves a shout out!

First review will be up very soon, keep your eyes peeled! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment